08 April 2012

Try Something Different

Do you ever get into a rut? Well, I've been unusually busy with work and school, so yes I've been in a rut, just not a photography rut. I'd rather be in a photography rut. At least those can be fun.

Missy and I went out with some friends to watch some barrel racing. I've been to rodeos, but never barrel racing. I decided to take my camera along and see what I could get, and I am glad that I did. It was fun. It was challenging. It was... different. I would like to go back and do it again.

I found a spot, and using my 100mm macro f2.8L IS, was able to get shots like this. I was overall pleased with the outcome. I used the Tv setting so I could choose my shutter speed and freeze the action as much as possible.

It should be noted that I have absolutely no clue who this person is, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment