29 February 2012

An early spring? Maybe? Please?

Since we have had virtually no winter at all. Could we maybe have an early and unusually nice spring to make up for it? You know, none of that in-between garbage where everything looks lifeless and dead for over a month. Would be a nice change of pace, don'tcha think?

This photo is still one of my favorites. Taken in Dubuque about 5 years ago, it has a certain old downtown nostalgic charm to it. Of course the "L" has long since been repaired, so I couldn't repeat it even if I tried.

Well, I suppose I could use Photoshop to manipulate it, but that would be cheating. I like to use photoshop to "finish" a photo, but I don't like to use it to outright change things that were never even remotely like that to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment