18 November 2011

Stay Focused (pun intended)

A friend of mine has a website called "Life Is Too Busy". I wish I had thought of that name first. It is so appropriate. A week ago I realized I had not posted anything since September. Seriously, where does the time go?

We all need reminding from time to time. If at all possible, some time needs to be taken for a "time out". Time needs to be taken for the pleasures in life. Time needs to be taken so that the knots in the back of your neck can go away for a bit. Do something fun and/or relaxing.

As should be fairly obvious, what is relaxing for me is getting out and taking landscape photos. I'll say it, I need to STAY FOCUSED and devote at least a little time each week to doing something photographic, even if it is working on past photos that haven't been processed yet.

Today's photo is of Council Lake in the upper peninsula in Michigan. Seemed appropriate for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment