02 April 2011

Hope Springs Eternal... or something like that.

It's spring. Or, is it? It is where I'm from in California, but here in Iowa we're not quite sure yet. This has been one of the hardest (and few) things I have had to adjust to after moving here... the "late" springs.

We had a very mild winter this year. For whatever reason, snow missed us more often than not. Other areas to the north and south got pummeled, but we squeaked by. So, on a huge leap of faith, I'm going to prep the snow blower today and put it away for the summer. Cross your fingers that this doesn't jinx me and we get a blizzard in two weeks.

What else does this mean? Getting out and shooting more. Hopefully. The engineering business is up and running, I still have my college courses, but I will indeed make time for some shooting. My main goals for this year are more farm scenery and panoramas.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you didn't jinx us either! LOL I look forward to us getting out and shooting again. It is over due! :)

    ReplyDelete