15 July 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

For all my lack of photographic productivity so far this year, the last week has been the exact opposite. There's a new excitement in the air. I don't know if it was the Tamron hands-on lens event that my photo club hosted last week, or something else, but I have "the bug" again... and it feels gooooood.

This shot was taken while Missy and I were scouting sites last Saturday. It was something of a hazy and cloudy day, but the sun broke through in the late afternoon and cast a nice golden glow on the countryside and we happened to be in the right place at the right time.

I should also mention that timing is everything. If you see a good shot, stop and take it. It may not be there when you come back. I drove by this same site this morning and all the hayrolls were gone. If I had made a mental note to come back another time I would have probably missed out completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment